Telford & Wrekin Catering are launching a school meals competition. All pupils in Reception to Year 6 classes are eligible to enter whether they are paid or free meals.
To enter the competition pupils will need to have a school meal (hot or cold) for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020.
• 2 iPads
• 2 family pantomime tickets
• a family ice hockey ticket
• a hamper
• a skiing party ticket
• a family foot golf/driving range ticket
• 4 Sky Reach tickets
• a book voucher
• 2 Area 51 tickets.
Prizes will be randomly drawn. Winners will be invited to a prize drawing event where prizes will be drawn at random. Entries will be recorded on a cashless system against pupil’s accounts when they have a meal. At the end of the competition the system will produce a list of pupil’s names who have had 40 or more school meals. These names will be entered in a random name generator.
Terms and conditions
• competition runs from Monday 13 January 2020 to Friday 27 March 2020 (52 school days)
• for children to be eligible to enter they must have school meals for 40 days between 13 January 2020 and 27 March 2020, this includes:
• all paid or free hot and cold meals served at school
• packed lunches (paid or free) purchased in advance from the school kitchen
• all primary school children are eligible to enter (Reception to Year 6)
• winners will be randomly selected during the week of 30 March 2020
• winners will be notified via their school
• each winner will also win a free Eatwell experience day for their school
• winners will be invited to a presentation afternoon on Monday 20 April 2020 where they will be presented with their prizes
• prizes will be randomly selected for each winner on Monday 20 April 2020.
For more information about this competition, please email email@example.com.