The online application form for children who are due to start school in Reception 2020 is now available on Telford & Wrekin Council’s website, Telford & Wrekin Admissions
If applying to Coalbrookdale & Ironbridge Primary School, parents are also asked to fill in our school application form and return it to us by 15th January 2020. Copies are available from the school office.
To apply for a Reception 2020 school place parents will need to use the online system.
– Parents need to make an application to the Local Authority of where they are living e.g. where they pay Council Tax to
– If a child is attending nursery, they still need to apply for a school place
– The deadline for applying for a school place is 15 January 2020
– There is no guarantee of a place at the school even if a child has been attending their nursery or pre school
– More information is available at Telford & Wrekin Admissions around school allocations and oversubscription criteria
– If a child has an Education, Health and Care Plan the closing date is 31 October 2019 for all applications
The school admissions website page contains lots of information around school admissions, together with a link of how to apply and also step by step guidance information Telford & Wrekin Admissions
If parents do not have access to a computer they will be able to use their local library computer facilities only.
If a parent is experiencing problems with signing into their My Telford account please contact email@example.com
If you have a problem with the application itself please signpost them to the School Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you or any one you know would like to look round the school we have four open mornings arranged. These are Wednesday 25th September, Thursday 10th October, Friday 18th October and Friday 8th November – ALL starting at 9.30am. Please contact the office to book a place.