To apply for a Reception 2019 school place parents will need to use the online system, accessed via the Telford & Wrekin Website Telford & Wrekin Admissions
If applying to Coalbrookdale & Ironbridge Primary School, parents are also asked to fill in our school application form and return it to us by 15th January 2019. Copies are available from the school office.
– Parents will need to make an application to the Local Authority of where they are living, eg, where they pay council tax to
– If a child is attending nursery, they still need to apply for a school place
– The deadline for applying for a school place is 15th January 2019
– There is no guarantee of a place at the school even if a child has been attending their nursery or pre school
– More information is available at Telford & Wrekin Admissions around school allocations and oversubscription criteria
– If a child has a Statement of Special Educational Needs or Education, Health & Care Plan the closing date is 31 October 2018 for all applications.
If you or any one you know would like to look round the school we have three open mornings arranged. These are Thursday 4th October, Friday 12th October, Friday 9th November and Thursday 22nd November – all starting at 9.30am. Please contact the office to book a place.